Thank you for being a part of the Vendor Community! We can’t wait to see you in the Vendor Center.
Get up-to-date information & see recent announcements by adding us on Facebook!
The new paper is released every Wednesday morning. On Tuesdays, the paper can be purchased at a discounted price of $0.50 per copy.
Vendor Center Hours
Monday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
Vendor Center is CLOSED for the following holidays in 2023:
New Year's Day (Observed) - Monday, January 2
Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16
Memorial Day - Monday, May 29
Juneteenth - Monday, June 19
Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4
Labor Day - Monday, September 4
Indigenous People's Day - Monday, October 9
Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 23
Native American Heritage Day - Friday, November 24
Christmas Day - Monday, December 25
New Year's Day - Monday, January 1, 2024
Reserved Selling Policy
The reserved selling location program is available to vendors who consistently sell a large number of papers and ensures that a selling location will be available to them.
- If a vendor sells 300 or more papers in a month, they may apply for a reserved selling location. This means they can have priority at a particular spot or storefront in the community to sell their papers.
- Vendors who sell between 300 and 599 papers each month get half day reserved selling location, meaning they can either have priority at that spot from 6am - 2pm or from 2pm - 10pm. When they are approved for their reserved selling location, they will receive a new badge with the location and hours printed on it. When they show up at that spot during those hours, other vendors need to leave, regardless of who was there first.
- If a vendor sells 600 or more papers each month, they may apply for a full-time reserved selling location, applicable 24 hours a day, everyday.
- At reserved selling locations where the assigned vendor is not present, it becomes first-come-first-serve.
- All vendors must be at least one block away and across the street from the next nearest vendor while selling the paper.
Vendors are required to wear their badge at all times when selling the paper and in the office.
What to do if you have a conflict with another vendor or community member:
Any conflicts in the field or in the Real Change office should be brought to the attention of vendor staff. In most situations, it is best to walk away (even if you are sure you are right). If the conflict occurs with another vendor, try to get their name or vendor ID number from their badge, so vendor staff can properly address the situation.